Progamer to Programmer

Friday, May 18, 2007

Crossroads

Last week marked the end of my existing commitments, and was a great opportunity to change direction if I so chose. I had initially intended to focus the next few months on intensive DoTA for the upcoming ACG, but in the end, decided not to. I think I'll spend those months learning new things (Flash, .NET, and FL Studio come to mind).

When I failed to qualify for the 2004 WCG, I decided that I needed a internet connection to be able to practice daily. The initial reason that I wanted to earn money was to be able to afford DSL. It just seems funny that now that I have the necessary resources at my disposal, I decide to pursue something else.

That's life, I guess. :P I'm excited to see what the future holds!

Celedor
Progaming Programmer

6 Comments:

  • Whoa, yeah. It IS somehow surprising that once you finally attain what you have been working for for a time, your purpose for getting it doesn't necessarily stand.

    Now that I already have a PC (w/ net) at home and I still haven't made a new blog template, I haven't even got back to blogging regularly. And, yeah, I don't think I'm not getting WoW anymore.

    Good luck to ourselves! =)

    By Blogger Nikki!, at 8:18 PM  

  • congratulations! amazing finish.

    have fun on whatever you decide to do.

    By Blogger Frank, at 11:06 PM  

  • And now there's the new Starcraft? Will it change your plans? ^_^

    By Blogger Hannah Grace, at 12:13 AM  

  • @niks: Its certainly fun getting there. :P

    @frank: Good luck din sa Team Duncan. ^^

    @han: That's probably > 1 year from now. Its too early to tell.

    By Blogger Celedor, at 12:24 AM  

  • kaw, ha.. ngayon ko lang na-check yung results ng digital run.. kaw, ha.. *chuckle*

    By Blogger Nikki!, at 9:45 AM  

  • msta na dyan sa LB?

    hope magkitakita ulit tau... miss ko na ung mga gnagawa natin dati...

    erick

    By Blogger bobothewiseman, at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home